Atlabach Engineering Facilities
Atlabach Engineering Facilities
Atlabach Facilities Engineering, a branch of Atlabach Consulting Canada is Seeking Qualified
HVAC DESIGN & MARKETING ENGINEER
LOCATION: Accra, Industrial Area, North Kaneshie
Deadline: February 5th, 2021
You will be a responsible HVAC engineer with experience in ASHRAE, NFPA and SMACNA for commercial and residential buildings. Candidates should have experience in Autocad, Revit and Design of HVAC systems.
HVAC Engineering for commercial and residential buildings with 0 to 5 years experience in HVAC Engineering.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer with 0 to 5 years’ experience.
• Working with Project Team members on various sized projects
• HVAC and Refrigeration Design Experience
• Can demonstrate effective organizational skills and can function well in a team environment.
• Autocad and Revit Design Experience.
Experience in design, inspection and evaluation of a wide variety of HVAC Systems.
• Working and coordinating with other disciplines
• Motivated and able to motivate others
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff in a team environment as well as independently
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills are mandatory
– Marketing experience will be an asset
Please apply via resume to:
Position: Deputy Executive Director
For a regulatory organization working in the scientific, industry, health, mining and oil & gas sectors.
- PhD or Masters in Engineering, Sciences or Law
- Must have a minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience
- Should not be less than 40 years or more than 55 years
- Past work within a regulatory environment and work with international development partners is a plus.
- Should show clear management skills and a strong level of competence in technical matters.
- Must be innovative, business-oriented and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Would be expected to be the technical lead of the organisation.
- Would be required to support the Executive Director in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- Must be able to lead the development of the different regulatory arms of the organisation, including review and assessments, developing of regulations, conducting inspections and handling enforcement actions.
- Would be expected to liaise with other regulatory bodies and governmental institutions in the furtherance of the work of the organisation.
- Must lead in the development and implementation of appropriate strategies and systems for effective co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of the organisation’s work.
Interested applicants should please send CVs to NDonewell@zohomail.com. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted. J
JOB VACANCY – ASSISTANT CIVIL ENGINEER
An Engineering Firm in Ghana is seeking an Assistant Civil Engineer for a project in Kumasi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the project manager in ensuring that all the construction works are done in accordance with the plans and specification of the contract.
- Coordinating between the project manager and all supervisors.
- In charge of ensuring maximum safety at the construction site.
- Preparation of quarterly work schedule.
- In charge of assigning daily works and task to all supervisors.
- In charge of site quality control and specifications
- In charge of reporting work progress to project manager
- Responsible for writing report on work progress of works to the project manager
- Perform site inspections regularly to ensure that work is done in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Monitoring timelines and flag potential issues to be addressed.
- Maintaining schedules to ensure that key milestones are being met at every phase. Maintain project quality with a hands-on management style.
- Maintaining project schedules by managing timelines and making proactive adjustments. Set project timelines and keep subcontractors on task to complete milestones according to schedule.
- Defining clear targets and objectives and communicate them to the subcontractors.
The location of the works is at: Adagya, Kumasi, Ashanti Region.The Project Office is located at the site of the construction.The duration of employment contract: 10-months (10.2019. – 07.2020.