The Council of the Ghana Institution of Engineering (GhIE) hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of the DIRECTOR OF MEMBERSHIP SERVICES. The location of employment is the Engineers Centre, 13 Continental Road, Roman Ridge, Accra. The selected candidate must have demonstrable capacity to drive the vision and objectives of the Institution.
- Responsible for issues relating to membership including ensuring that all Engineering Practitioners working in the country as Practitioners register with the institution.
- Maintaining an up-to-date register of members
- Responsible for organizing and ensuring the integrity of all GhIE professional exams
- Provide input for annual budget
- Coordinating evening programmes and other GhIE related programmes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The position is open to all members of the Ghana Institution of Engineering. Candidates must be Engineers certified by the Ghana Institution of Engineering and registered with Engineering Council, Ghana. In addition, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in Engineering. A higher degree and MBA are added advantages.
- Candidates must have minimum 12 years of post-graduation Engineering practice experience
- Candidates must be Fellow(s)/Senior Member(s) of the Ghana Institution of Engineering
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity
- Candidates must have good knowledge of Information and Communication Technology
- Administrative qualification and experience are added advantages
- Candidates must be aged between 40 years and 50 yearsand must be medically fit
DURATION: On contract for 3 years, renewable after every 3 years.
SALARY AND ALLOWANCES
Remuneration and allowances are attractive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to forward their applicationselectronically to firstname.lastname@example.org,addressed to the Executive Director, Ghana Institution of Engineering, Engineers Centre, 13 Continental Road, Roman Ridge, Accra. The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Engineer of not less than twenty (20) years post- qualification experience.
Applications should be received by4.00pm on Friday 12th March, 2021.
Ing. Kwabena AgyeiAgyepong, OV, FGhIE, M.ASCE
Executive Director, GhIE