2. Capture valuable project lessons and use them to define and project management practices within your organization.
3. Develop action plans for continuing to expand your project management knowledge.
1. Understand the current state of the project management profession.
2. Apply project management tools and techniques. ( For 49 processes )
3. Understand project management terminology with a focus on the PMI PMBOK.
4. Understand the gap between academia and industry.
5. Apply leadership for project management success.
6. Understand the urgency to use project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to solve societal problems.